When you log in to dotmailer, you may have to verify that you own the account by clicking the link in the confirmation email we send you. After you click this link, information about the device and the browser you're using is saved in a cookie, and a new window opens to allow you to log in.
Now, whenever you try to log in, we check the contents of the cookie and send you a confirmation email only in the following circumstances:
- If you haven't logged in at all in the last 30 days
- If you're logging in from a different device
- If you're logging in from a different browser
Receiving an SMS message instead?
If you receive an SMS message that contains a verification code, it means you have two-factor authentication enabled on your account.
Why isn't my verification link letting me log in?
- The verification link must be opened in the same browser that you want to log into the app from. You may need to either change your default browser or copy and paste the verification link in to the correct browser.
- If you log into two or more accounts, click the verification link in one account before trying to log in to a second account
Why am I sent a confirmation email every time I try to log in?
- Check your browser settings and make sure that the browser isn't set to delete your cookies.
For example, in the latest version of the Google Chrome browser, you can check these settings by doing the following:
- Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings
- In the 'Privacy' section, click Content settings > Cookies
- Check all your cookie settings, and make sure that the 'Keep local data only until you quit your browser' option is not selected
- If you have the the app's URL saved as a bookmark, check to make sure that it doesn't end with
/U/. Otherwise, the URL will take you to the 'Verify your login' page.