Each of your contacts has an OPTINTYPE contact data field, which contains the opt-in type of that contact.
Segmenting contacts who have a verified double opt-in type
- Go to Contacts > Segments
- Enter a name for the segment
- Drag and drop the Data fields rule into the drop area that is labelled 'Include contacts that match all the rules in this group'
- Click the rule and select the OPTINTYPE contact data field from the list
- From the dropdown, select Verified double
- Click OK
- Click Save
- Click Generate count
The number of contacts in the segment is displayed.
Find out more about segmentation