- We now support Facebook Messenger tags, providing you greater flexibility in how you interact with your Facebook opt-ins. When configuring a Facebook message in the program builder, simply select the tag that applies to the use case at hand. Note: This step will be mandatory from December 2018 as per new Facebook regulations.
- You can now preview your Facebook messages in programs
- All address books that you create through the program builder are now set to private (not visible to contacts) by default
- We've improved the error messages that are displayed in invalid Start and Decision nodes so you know how to fix them
- Change of email address? Whether you’re a managed user or account owner, we’ve made it easier to amend your email address with us in-app. Just go to the settings menu in the bottom left, click 'Edit details' and the in-app guidance should help from there.
- Our ‘Unique clickers’ report is even slicker and quicker now we’ve migrated it over to our latest application framework
- Who knew contacts could unintentionally unsubscribe from your mailing lists? Whilst these were edge cases, we now support RFC8058 to meet the gold standard in header unsubscribes.
- Got suppressed contacts? We've made all suppressed contact data visible and exportable.
- We've made an error message clearer so that you know why you can't add suppressed contacts to your 'Test' address book
- We’ve refreshed our LiveChat UI and changed how we ask for chat feedback. Not familiar with chat? Available via the 'Help' button in-app (top right), it’s a great way to get quick answers from our stellar support team!
- We’ve made the installation of our Dynamics integration easy-peasy for Dynamics 365 users with a 365-specific solution. Less manual editing, more out-of-the-box.
- Using our Shopify connector? In the ‘Store’ settings tab, you can now apply a time delay before contacts are enrolled to your abandoned checkout program.
- Last but not least, we’ve made over 60 bug fixes and performance improvements
dotmailer for Magento v6.4.8 release
The latest release of dotmailer for Magento is available, featuring the following changes:
- When you save dotmailer email template settings after not making any changes, the email template settings no longer change to default
- We've fixed a bug that caused products URLs to be incorrect when a catalog was synced at store level
- We've fixed a bug that stopped the product image
alttag from being set in the abandoned cart's external dynamics content
- We now disable the deprecated CURLOPT_SAFE_UPLOAD method in PHP 7
- Transactional emails are now sent using Magento's queuing system (and cron job), which was introduced in Magento EE 1.14.1 and Magento CE 1.9.1