dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 14 February 2018 includes:
Launch of dotmailer18one
We're thrilled to announce the release of dotmailer 18one.
Today's changes include:
New and improved campaign report overview screen
We've launched our refreshed campaign report overview today. It has an improved look and feel, emphasising the key stories and statistics that you're looking for on how your campaign's performed.
There are some great new visuals and features:
- New key 'headline' tiles, one of which focuses on ROI (if ROI tracking is enabled in your account) and will provide the amount the campaign has generated if it's set up correctly (more on that in the link below)
- Dynamic content variations can be viewed by mousing over the icon in 'Campaign details'
- For split tests, you can view details - plus content - for losing versions as well as the winning version
- 'At a glance' summary of key statistics
- A new delivery report
- An 'Opens map', which focuses on the area of the last open
- Refreshed engagement and interaction graphs
- A new look print report to match the refreshed look
Read more about understanding the campaign report overview.
Commerce Flow: Salesforce Commerce Cloud connector released
We're pleased to announce the release of our Salesforce Commerce Cloud connector - read the installation and setup support article.
It joins our other existing Commerce Flow connectors - Shopify/Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and Shopware.
These self-service integrations enable you to easily synchronise all of your customers and subscribers to dotmailer, including your customers' order history. You can enrol them into programs, plus you can synchronise your entire product catalogue into your AccountInsight. This then enables you to segment and target your subscribers, enabling you to make use of EasyEditor's product blocks to promote and sell more of your store's products. You can also send transactional email through dotmailer for better reporting.
Commerce Flow: Our Shopify connector now supports coupon codes (beta)
Commerce Flow now supports dynamic coupon codes for Shopify, enabling you to boost your customers' loyalty and drive those conversions.
This is released into beta today. If you're interested in being amongst the first to try it out, please sign up here - https://r1.dotmailer-pages.com/p/2PJN-3MM/shopify-coupon-codes-beta.
dotmailer for Magento v2.4.4 release
You can now get the latest version of dotmailer for Magento 2, which includes:
- Transactional email templates: You're now able to create, edit, translate and test Magento transactional emails in dotmailer and map them at default, website or store level.
- Transactional email settings can now be set at the store level
- We've improved the password encryption using Magento's encryption framework
- Date type attributes in transactional data were using the wrong locale time;this is now fixed
- We've fixed an error related to importing orders having both virtual and physical products
- In the case where Magento's double opt-in setting ('Need to confirm') was enabled, we used to import subscribers before they confirmed; this is now fixed
- We now update send status in the email campaign report which prevents the processing of them multiple times
- Unset attributes are now excluded from the imported record for all transactional entities
- We've improved the way we update contacts before sending abandoned cart emails in a multi-website context, so there's no longer any risk that they could receive the wrong cart content from a different website
- We've fixed an issue related to email capture causing an infinite loop during checkout when the form field is auto-filled by the browser
- The importer didn't have any transactional data limit that was set for the initial sync upon a fresh installation; we now set a default limit of 50
- An exception would occur when clicking on the 'Link to cart' in the abandoned cart external dynamic content block; this has been fixed
- We've corrected some typos in the abandoned cart report section
- We've fixed an uncaught JS error that would occur when using ad blocking extensions
- When 'Developer' > 'Debug Mode' is enabled, we now set a default threshold value and only log any API calls that take longer than 60 seconds
- An exception would occur because the subscriber cron job was attempting to initialise the API client without checking whether it was enabled; this no longer happens
- Our verified double opt-in function will now store a contact's verification date from 14th February 2018 onward (this date is found by clicking on a contact's 'Opt-in type' tile). Contacts who've verified their double opt-in status prior to 14th February 2018 will display 'date unknown'.
- The latest translation updates for the application interface have been implemented
- If you use our SMS feature, you can now create a new profile in app (under Campaigns > SMS profiles) so you can send messages from different brand names
- Plus around 30 bug fixes