You can create a seed list of email addresses in your account. All campaign sends of 2000 or more will also get automatically sent to this seed list (not triggered campaigns, transactional email, etc.).
It's a good idea to employ a seed list, as it will enable anyone on it to monitor sending activity from your account.
- The seed list has a limit of 25 email addresses
- Seed list sends don't count towards your send allowance, nor will they feature in any reporting
- In short, sends to a seed list work in the same way as test sends and the same limitations applying, which includes any external dynamic content not working
Steps to create a seed list
- Navigate to Contacts > Advanced features > Seed list.
- In the box next to 'Emails', enter the email addresses you'd like to add to your seed list. Only enter one email per line.
- When happy, click Update. The email address or addresses will be added.
Similarly, if you want to remove an email address from the seed list, delete it from the box and then click Update.