If you're moving away from us, it's likely to be the case that you'll want to export your contacts.
Here are instructions for going about this.
Exporting your contacts
You can easily export all of your contacts in your database by:
- Navigating to Contacts > My contacts
- Click on your All contacts address book
- In order to make sure your export includes all of the contact data field columns you want it to, click on Display to the right; this will allow you to pick and choose the contact data fields you wish to include, or tick Select all (which is probably recommended). Once happy, click Submit.
- Click on the Export option and select Export all
- You'll be taken through to the 'Exports' screen, where your export will be created for you in a .CSV file (this may take time to complete); once available, click Download
Your .CSV file will then be downloaded, ensuring you have all of your contacts from your database.
Alternatively, you can also export contacts per address book in exactly the same way as outlined above, if you wish.
Downloading exports at a later date
If you don't download your exported contacts there and then, you can always do so later by going to the settings menu (accessed by mousing over the person-and-cog icon in the top right corner of the app) and selecting Exports. It will be listed here with the date and time it was requested.
Want to export something else?
Maybe one of these can help: