|Adding a button|
|Editing a button's settings|
|Editing a button's text|
EasyEditor allows you to easily add buttons to your campaign or landing page with the Button building block. It simply needs dragging and dropping into position.
Recipients or visitors clicking on the button will be taken to wherever you set the button to link to.
Drag and drop the Button building block into the desired position in your campaign or landing page.
The button automatically picks up and matches the styling of any other buttons that are already being used.
To edit the settings of a button, click on the button within your campaign or landing page.
The button 'Settings' panel will display.
You can switch between Button and Borders to do the following:
- add a link to the button - clicking under 'Button URL' will open up the 'Add a link' dialog window
- change the button's colour - enter either the hex code or click on the colour picker to choose
- align the button - left, right, centre, or go full-width
- add horizontal and/or vertical padding to the button
- set a minimum width
- set a button border colour - enter either the hex code or click on the colour picker to choose
- set a button border width
- set a button border radius
The text can be changed by clicking on the button and entering the text you want displayed.
The options along the text toolbar can also be used, such as changing font, font size, text colour, italicising, and so on. You can even personalise buttons if you wish.
Provided the 'Styles' option is available in the text toolbar, you can apply them easily to your buttons.
Read more about applying styles for buttons.