Yes, lots! As an accompaniment to our support articles, our Training Hub has a great collection of training videos to support you as you learn to get the most out of dotmailer.
They cover every key aspect of the platform, as well as providing guidance on some additional features, and our main integrations.
Here's the full list of videos if you want to get straight to one:
- Account settings
- Data management - with chapters covering 'My contacts', 'Uploading data', 'Contact data fields', 'Preference centre', 'Suppressed contacts', 'Signup forms', 'Segments' and 'Advanced features'
- Campaign creation - with chapters covering 'Campaigns overview', 'Set up details', 'EasyEditor build', 'EasyEditor style', 'EasyEditor utilities', 'Testing', 'Advanced features' and 'Sending'
- Automation - with chapters covering 'Creating triggered campaigns', 'Address book automation and default auto responder', 'Campaign specific automation' and 'Program builder'
- Reporting - with chapters covering 'Campaign tags', 'Account reporting', 'Campaign reporting' and 'Contact activity report'
- Surveys and forms - with chapters covering 'My surveys and forms', 'Building a survey', 'Styling your survey', 'Survey settings', 'Sharing your survey' and 'Survey reports'
- Lead scoring - with chapters covering 'Setting up lead scoring', 'Adding labels and rules' and 'How to use lead scoring'
- Landing pages - with chapters covering 'Creating a landing page', 'Editing your landing page', 'Publishing your landing page' and 'Landing page reporting'
- Microsoft Dynamics integration - with chapters covering 'Marketing lists', 'Sending an email campaign', 'Email campaign reporting', 'Detailed reporting' and 'Settings'
- Magento integration - with chapters covering 'Contact management', 'External dynamic content', 'Abandoned carts' and 'Automation'
- Salesforce integration - with chapters covering 'Marketing automation button', 'Email studio', 'Email campaign', 'Salesforce campaigns', 'Linking to address books', 'Send campaign wizard', 'Email stats and reporting' and 'Configuration'