dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 2nd March 2016 includes:
We're delighted to announce the release of dotmailer16one.
Our training team have made a range of free, on-demand video tutorials over at our Training Hub. These cover the the whole of the platform, as well as our key integrations. They're the perfect complement to our support articles.
Our new App Directory makes it easy to connect dotmailer to your other tools using any of our 100+ apps, collecting them all in one place.
We've worked hard to make EasyEditor, well, easier - and even more powerful.
- Upload any campaign HTML, and we'll make sure it's EasyEditor compatible (and as a result we've retired Classic Editor)
- Use Aviary's image editor to edit images in image manager
- Change your entire campaign in one go with the new colour theme tool, without the need for a designer
Abandoned carts module
Our abandon carts module is a purchaseable feature and is available to our ecommerce users who don't already have abandoned cart email capability. It leverages some of the platform's most powerful tools to provide this key sales recovery strategy.
Read more about the abandoned carts module.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM connector v2016
We've upgraded our Microsoft Dynamics CRM connector to fully support Dynamics 2016. All you need to do is pick the appropriate link when installing it.
You can now retrieve contacts in a segment using its ID with the following API operation/method:
- New integration with Zapier, allowing dotmailer to be connected to their other integrations
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 connector v22.214.171.1242 has been released after fixing a bug connected to invalid ribbon elements
- The latest translation updates for the application interface have been implemented (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Latin American Spanish)
- Over 60 bug fixes
Read more over in our launch blog.