When you want to link additional dotmailer accounts to the same Salesforce organisation, additional QuickLink codes are required, one for each additional account.
You don't need to download the guides or package again, and page layout changes are not usually required.
Any Salesforce users of additional dotmailer accounts must have a permission set.
- Go to Configuration > Email Account Linking
- Enter the QuickLink code for the additional Email Marketing Account
- Confirm that the email address is correct, and enter an email account name
- Click Finish
- Click the Configuration tab to view the additional Email Marketing Account
- Go to Settings > Manage Users
- Select a Salesforce user to be linked to the displayed Email Marketing Account
Check the following pages from the 'Settings' dropdown (the settings are unique per Email account):
- Account settings
- Field mapping
- Sync options
After an additional dotmailer account is linked, Salesforce users will need to select the correct account from a dropdown when they link a Salesforce Campaign to an Email Address book.