There are different versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.We offer our connector for versions 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and Dynamics 365. These articles are intended to cover the functionality in all of them. However, please be aware that the 2011 version of our connector doesn't feature:
- the engagement timeline
- the ability to add contacts and leads to programs
- the ability to access the Automation Studio
The purpose of these articles is to provide help with sending and analysing email campaigns using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM connector for dotmailer. These articles will explain the content of the Email Campaign screens in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and show you how to process your email campaign. Email campaigns are always created within dotmailer then synchronised to Microsoft Dynamics CRM before sending.
Throughout the life of the email campaign, further synchronisation between dotmailer and Microsoft Dynamics CRM will take place to ensure the response and statistical data collected by dotmailer is able to be viewed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This synchronisation process takes place automatically at timed intervals pre-determined by the Email Campaign Manager but it is possible to manually synchronise on an ad-hoc basis. You may be working on an email campaign and wish to retrieve the latest statistics immediately without waiting for the next automatic synchronisation.
A 'Frequently asked questions' article has been designed to help you with specific processes.
Check out the other dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM articles:
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Email campaigns
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Marketing lists
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Contact and lead options
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Surveys and forms
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Settings
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Frequently asked questions