Supported versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We offer our connector for versions 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and Dynamics 365.
These articles cover all of the supported versions. However, please be aware that version 2011 of our connector doesn't have the following:
- Engagement timeline
- Ability to add contacts and leads to programs
- Ability to access the Automation Studio
The Dynamics connector allows you to do the following from your Dynamics organisation:
- Send dotmailer email campaigns and analyse the results
- Analyse the results of dotmailer surveys and forms
Before you can send an email campaign or analyse a survey, you must create it in dotmailer and then synchronise it to Dynamics.
Data is synchronised between dotmailer and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Data can be synchronised automatically at timed intervals, which are set by the Email Campaign Manager, or you can manually synchronise data without waiting for the next automatic synchronisation.
Although you can synchronise data about a company to dotmailer, you can't synchronise that same data back to Dynamics.
A Frequently asked questions article has been designed to help you with specific processes and to help you troubleshoot.
Check out the other dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM articles:
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Email campaigns
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Marketing lists
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Contact and lead options
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Contact scoring
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Surveys and forms
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Settings
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Using the single sends feature
- dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Frequently asked questions
- 'Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration' training video
- What IP addresses do I need to whitelist for my Microsoft Dynamics CRM firewall?
- What changes are made to Dynamics CRM?