|» Contact detail|
|» Add to Automation Program|
|» Engagement Timeline|
As the 'Contacts' and 'Leads' tabs are very similar, this article outlines making use of the 'Contacts' tab only. You can largely apply the same guidance to the 'Leads' tab.
You can largely apply the same guidance to the 'Leads' tab.
Please noteAs the 'Leads' and 'Contacts' tabs have separate fields in Salesforce, the field mappings used to populate contact data fields in linked dotmailer address books are also mapped separately (see the Field mapping section of 'dotmailer for Salesforce - 'Configuration' tab').
The standard 'Contacts' tab is unaltered. with a contact's page usually having additional layouts added to display data relating to email campaigns that the contact has been associated with.
A contact's page will have additional layouts added to it, to display data relating to email campaigns that the contact has been associated with.
If the standard 'Email Opt Out' field is required (this prevents Salesforce from emailing individual contacts), then it will need to be enabled by a system administrator (see 'Why is Salesforce's 'Email Opt Out' field not being populated?' in dotmailer for Salesforce - Frequently asked questions).
The contact detail that's given is as follows:
- Email Campaigns - Displays the number of times the contact has opened and viewed campaign content
- Email Clicks - Displays data related to when the content was opened and clicked
- Email ROI - Displays purchase data for a contact who has bought from your website after getting there via a link in an email.
- Email Page Views - Tracks which pages your contacts go to after clicking a link in your email. Web Behaviour Tracking data is also displayed in this section.
- Email Social Bookmarks - Displays details on contacts who shared the email, and also on which networks it was viewed on.
- Suppressions - Displays which email account the suppression originated from, the reason for suppression and the date of suppression.
- Form Responses - If surveys and forms are being synchronised, the responses are available here.
Two additional buttons may be available - Add to Automation Program and Engagement Timeline.
You can select which connected dotmailer account to choose a program or programs from.
All mapped data will be available for use in the program. If the contact has yet to be synchronised, they'll be added to your dotmailer 'All Contacts' address book.
Only active programs can be selected.
The top of the left-hand summary panel displays the contact's name, email address and overall engagement statistics.
The lower part of the summary panel gives details of the last and first instance of different types of interactions.
The main timeline panel will display the selected behavioural data. You can also choose to view more specific details of each engagement by clicking on view details.