The Forms tab displays a list of existing Forms available to the Marketing Automation App.
The Synchronise Forms button can be used to request synchronisation of one or more Forms, this will retrieve new Forms not yet visible in Salesforce and update those that are active.
The Edit option in Forms is used to determine what data is synchronised into Salesforce.
|Synchronise Forms||This allows the selected Form to be synchronised, with its Question and options being updated. This option needs to be selected before the Responses will synchronise.|
|Synchronise Responses||This will allow the associated complete or partial responses to be brought into Salesforce. The data may be significant.|
Click Save or Cancel to return to the main Forms window.
This button gives access to the deletion of Response data page.
Checking the option and then Clear Form Data will start the deletion process.
The data always remains in the main Marketing Automation application and can be re-introduced to Salesforce by changing the data option using the Edit button.
Use the Close button to return to the individual Form window.
The data may need to be removed from the Salesforce Recycle Bin before the Salesforce storage is reduced.
Selecting a Form from the list will display the current details.
The Detail of the Form include the following sections.
- Form name, State (inactive or Active), Created and last Modified date.
- Email Account indicates the Marketing Automation account where the Form was created.
- Address Book Linked , when flagged shows if the form has been associated with an email address book that will collect email addresses from the responded too Forms.
- Ongoing is flagged if the Form has started but has yet to finish.
- Scheduled Start and End Dates will be populated.
Form Data Options
Enabled options for behavioural data synchronisation, Responses cannot be synchronised without the Form. Includes time/date of Last Salesforce Update Activity and when it was last Synchronised.
URL of the Form. ID and the Created and Modified Date.
First and Last Time/Date that the form was responded to, with Maximum and minimum response times.
- Complete Responses is the number of complete responses for the Form.
- Incomplete Responses is the number of incomplete responses.
- Bounces is the number of bounces from Form email.
- Total Views is the total number of times the Form has been viewed.
- Direst Totals is the number of responses gained by direct URL access.
- Email Totals is the number of responses gained vie email.
- Embedded Resource the total number of responses gained via the embedded link.
- Facebook Total is the number of responses from Facebook.
- Twitter Totals is the total responses from twitter links.
- Pop-over Total is the total responses from the popup window.
- Other Totals is the total responses from other sources not listed above.
- Question Text as indicated on the Form.
- Type shows on one of the various allowable questions types in the Form.
- Required if flagged indicates that it is a mandatory field in the Form.
- Assigned to data Is a flag to indicate that the question is assigned to a datafield.
- Email Address will show the email address of the response (if the Form is configured correctly in Marketing Automation).
- Date completed is the date that the Response was completed and submitted.
- Is Complete flag indicates that the all the Forms questions have been responded too.
- Contact/Lead, if the email address is matched to a Salesforce Contact/Lead the relevant name is shown as a link. Clicking the link goes to the record, depending on the page layout it will show the individual behaviour.
All times and dates are displayed as local values unless otherwise indicated.
Selecting a question will display the details of the question as indicated on the example shown below.
Selecting an email Address Email will display the details of the Response as indicated on the example shown below.