If you’re having problems with certain recipients failing to receive your email campaigns, you could ask their administrator to whitelist the below IP sending ranges. This will ensure emails are allowed through their message filtering and arrive in your recipient’s inbox.
EU (region 1)
- 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
US (region 2)
- 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
Here are some further IPs that may also need to be considered.
External dynamic content for EU (region 1)
External dynamic content for US (region 2)
CRM connector for EU (region 1)
CRM connector for US (region 2)
In addition, here are some IP addresses and DNS names that you may just want to be aware of, as it's possible that you could see them get flagged when performing a health check on any custom from addresses (CFAs). However, don't be concerned - these IPs relate to incoming email only and don't have a negative effect on your sends.
Bounce and reply handling for EU (region 1)
- Name: smtp-in-1.dotmailer.co.uk/r1-smtp-in-1.dotmailer.co.uk
- Name: smtp-in-2.dotmailer.co.uk/r1-smtp-in-2.dotmailer.co.uk
Bounce and reply handling for US (region 2)
- Name: r2-smtp-in-1.dotmailer.com
- Name: r2-smtp-in-2.dotmailer.com