|Program statistics (on the node)|
|Program statistics (in the side panel)|
|Program activity reporting for a contact|
Program statistics are provided within the individual nodes of a program, providing you with further detail, as well as action options, on contacts who are currently held at the node and contacts who have ever passed through the node (or exited it, in the case of an end node).
A node's statistics can also be accessed when configuring a node's settings in the side panel by clicking on the contact statistics icon at the top of the panel.
You can also access reporting on contacts' program activity via the Contact activity report.
In the bottom right corner of any node in a program that has been activated, you'll see a contact statistics icon.
It displays the amount of contacts that are currently at the node, followed by the amount that have ever been through the node.
In nearly all cases there will only ever be contacts at a delay node, as this is the only type of node at which contacts are held for a period of time.
End nodes inform you how many contacts have ever exited the program through them.
These statistics refresh every minute, so it's extremely close to real time information.
Mousing over the contact statistics icon will produce a box which confirms all of the statistics for that node.
When a program is deactivated, you're able to delete contacts at a node by clicking on the cross available on the contact statistics icon.
Doing this will immediately exit the contact or contacts from the program. The contact activity report will then show a 'Manually removed' status for contacts removed this way once the program is reactivated (prior to reactivation, however, contacts will be recorded as 'Still in program').
In a deactivated program you're also able to drag contacts at a node and drop them into an existing node within that program, or add them to a brand new node. Moving contacts in this way is also tracked in the node statistics side panel, which is covered below.
You can access a node's statistics in the side panel by clicking on the contact statistics icon at the very top of it.
The node's statistics side panel will appear, providing all of the contact statistics for the node, plus options for actions.
If the program is in a deactivated state, the statistics will also include any changes made since deactivation. Underneath the statistics is a dropdown which enables you to select the statistical collections of contacts and list them.
The list provided is searchable by email address.
Note that any subsequently deleted contacts in the list will be denoted as 'Deleted contact' (apart from deleted suppressed contacts whose email address will need to be retained).
The more actions dropdown will become active after selecting a list and provides you with a maximum of three options (and only two options if the program isn't deactivated).
- Remove contacts: removes the listed contacts currently at the node (this option will only be available should contacts currently be held at the node). You'll be asked to confirm this action. The contact activity report will display the program outcome for the contact as 'Manually removed' once the program has been reactivated (prior to reactivation though this report will display the contact as 'Still in program').
- Add contacts to address book: adds the listed contacts to an existing address book. Your existing address books will be listed for you to choose from. Select one and then click Add contacts to immediately add these contacts to the chosen address book.
- Add contacts to new address book: adds the listed contacts to a new address book. You'll be asked to create this by entering a new address book name and then clicking Create. These contacts will immediately be added to your new address book.
You can view data about the programs that a contact has been enrolled in by doing the following:
- Go to Contact > My contacts
- Click a contact in an address book
- Go to Activity > Programs
For each record, the following information is provided:
- Program name
- Date enrolled - the date and time the contact was enrolled into the program. If the contact is still in the program, this will be indicated by 'Still in program'. Please note that contacts removed from deactivated programs will show as 'Still in program' until the program is reactivated.
- Date exited - the date and time the contact exited the program
- Program outcome - this will either show as 'Exit program', or, if you've labelled it, the specific name of the program end point through which the contact exited, 'Exited on an exclusion node', or 'Manually removed'
- Enrolled count - the amount of times the contact has been enrolled into the program