|Creating a new program|
|'More actions' menu|
Your list of programs can be found by going to Automation > My programs.
From here you can:
- create new programs
- search for programs
- copy programs
- edit/view programs
- delete programs
- move programs to another folder location
- rename programs
- deactivate enrolments for selected programs
- disable selected programs
To create a new program, click on New program at the top of the page.
You'll be prompted to give the program a name (you can change this name later), whilst you can also select a folder location for it.
You'll then be taken to the program builder where you can build your program.
The My programs list shows the current status of each program. A program can have one of five possible statuses:
- When programs are first created they're in a 'Draft' status. In this status, you make any changes you want. There's no limit to the number of draft programs you can have in your account.
- Once activated, a program can't be edited; it will enrol new contacts as scheduled and contacts will progress through the program according to the rules you've set. It's possible, however, to disable and re-enable enrolments in an active program. There's a limit of 25 active programs per account.
- An active program can be deactivated so that it no longer enrols contacts or sends emails. Limited changes can be made to a deactivated program. Deactivated programs that have never had any contacts enrol in it will revert to the 'Draft' status.
- A deleted program won't be visible in the 'My programs' list. If you've deleted a program but want it back, it's recoverable by going to the 'Utilities' page (accessible from the settings menu when clicking the person-and-cog icon in the bottom left corner of the screen). Active programs can't be deleted; these programs must first be deactivated.
- Read only
- Deleted programs that have been recovered will normally return to a 'Draft'/'Deactivated' status. If for some reason though it can't be properly restored - for example, if it was once an active program that had enrolled contacts, and it referenced contact data fields and/or sent campaigns that had since been deleted - then it will be restored to a 'Read only' state.
The 'More actions' menu provides four options:
- Move programs - move them to another folder location
- Rename program
- Deactivate enrolments - will, with immediate effect, deactivate any new enrolments for the selected programs. The programs will remain active, however, and will continue to send emails to contacts already enrolled, and will remain non-editable.
- Disable programs - will completely disable and deactivate the selected programs. They will stop enrolling, and will stop carrying out any actions with contacts already enrolled. If the programs have ever enrolled any contacts they will change to a 'Deactivated' state. If they have never enrolled any contacts, they will revert to a 'Draft' state.