|Creating a new program|
Your list of programs can be found by going to Automation > My programs.
From here you can:
- create new programs
- search for programs
- copy programs
- edit/view programs
- delete programs
- move programs to another folder location
- rename programs
To create a new program, click on New program at the top of the page.
You'll be prompted to give the program a name (you can change this name later), whilst you can also select a folder location for it.
You'll then be taken to the program builder where you can build your program.
The My programs list shows the current status of each program. A program can have one of five possible statuses:
- When programs are first created they're in a 'Draft' status. In this status, you make any changes you want. There's no limit to the number of draft programs you can have in your account.
- Once activated, a program can't be edited; it will enrol new contacts as scheduled and contacts will progress through the program according to the rules you've set. It's possible, however, to disable and re-enable enrolments in an active program. There's a limit of 25 active programs per account.
- An active program can be deactivated so that it no longer enrols contacts or sends emails. Limited changes can be made to a deactivated program. Deactivated programs that have never had any contacts enrol in it will revert to the 'Draft' status.
- A deleted program won't be visible in the 'My programs' list. If you've deleted a program but want it back, it's recoverable by going to the 'Utilities' page (accessible from the settings menu when mousing over the person-and-cog icon in the bottom left corner of the screen). Active programs can't be deleted; these programs must first be deactivated.
- Read only
- Deleted programs that have been recovered will normally return to a 'Draft'/'Deactivated' status. If for some reason though it can't be properly restored - for example, if it was once an active program that had enrolled contacts, and it referenced contact data fields and/or sent campaigns that had since been deleted - then it will be restored to a 'Read only' state.