|Steps to set up an automatic response for a campaign|
|Steps to change or remove an auto responder|
You can set up an automatic response for whenever a recipient replies to a specific campaign they've been sent.
To set up an automatic response for a campaign:
- Select Campaigns from the navigation bar
- From your existing campaigns listed under the 'Unsent' tab, click on the campaign you wish to set the automatic response for
- Your campaign will open in EasyEditor. Click on the fourth step, Contacts, located in the top right of the screen (you'd also get there by simply following through the campaign creation process from beginning to end).
- From the 'Select contacts and schedule campaign' screen, click on Add an auto responder to this campaign at the bottom of the screen
- The 'Auto responder' window will display. From the dropdown, select the triggered campaign that you automatically want to send to the recipient when they reply.
Only campaigns created as 'triggered' campaigns will appear in the dropdown, so ensure you've firstly set up this type of campaign.
- When happy with your selection, click Save. Confirmation of having set up the auto responder will be stated at the foot of the 'Select contacts and schedule campaign' screen.
When happy, click on Save & continue
This auto responder campaign will then get sent immediately to any recipients replying to the campaign.
To change or remove your auto responder:
- Click on An auto responder has been added to this campaign at the foot of the 'Select contacts and schedule campaign' screen
- The 'Auto responder' window will reopen and you can select a different triggered campaign to change the auto responder to, or select None to remove the campaign's automatic response
- Once done, click Save