Having chosen a suitable template and having set up your campaign, you're now ready to create your campaign content. This is done using our drag-and-drop EasyEditor tool.
Have a go at:
- Clicking and editing the text in the campaign
- Dragging in new blocks from the left-hand side panel
- Moving blocks around the campaign by clicking and dragging them by their header bar
- Uploading an image and inserting it into the campaign
- Inserting a link to a web page
We do have a few requirements for campaigns, such as you must include an unsubscribe link. You won't be able to save the campaign if you have deleted this.
Once your campaign has content in it, you can start to use the review and test features.
Click on Preview at the top of EasyEditor to see what the campaign will look like without all the markings.
The preview tool provides various options with which to review your content, including tablet and phone views (availability of these views depends upon the browser you're using, however).
Perform a test send by clicking on Test send, also positioned along the top of EasyEditor.
You'll be prompted to choose an email address (or to add one) for the test send to be sent to.
After reviewing, testing and refining your campaign, move on to the plain text version of your campaign by clicking on Save & continue.
Doing more with EasyEditor
There's a lot more you can do with EasyEditor. Check out our articles for help with:
- Working with building blocks
- Working with text
- Working with images
- Managing images
- Adding video thumbnails to your campaign
- Resizing building blocks
- Adding columns and spacers to your campaigns
- Adding buttons to your campaign
- Resizing your template or campaign
- Changing colours in your campaign
- Inserting borders, padding and dividing lines into your campaigns
- Adding links to your campaign
- Adding social sharing and social links to your campaign
- Personalising your campaign
- Adding RSS feeds to your campaign
- Using dynamic content in your campaign
- Previewing your campaign
- Reviewing your campaign design
- Editing your campaign's HTML
- Working with external dynamic content
- EasyEditor mark-up: supporting mobile optimisation