Seeing the 'Your team' option?This means you're a top account owner and you don't belong to any other account. In this case, go to Managing your team to read about restricting access to users.
If you have users that you manage, it will most likely be the case that you'll want to restrict their access within your account. In the Users section, you can do this by setting and editing their permissions.
Restricting user access
To control which users have access to which functions, click on the person-and-cog icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and select Access from the settings menu that appears.
The screen displayed will detail any users with access to the system.
Click the Edit pencil icon next to the managed user of choice to change that user's settings or click on the New user button to add a new user.
The 'Manage users' screen is displayed for the selected user, or 'Add a user' when creating a new user. The lower part of this screen lists the permissions the user currently has access to, indicated by a tick in the checkboxes.
Tick or untick the checkboxes to allow or restrict access as deemed appropriate.
You can mouse over the tooltips for a summary of each permission.
- All permissions - Ticking this will give a user every single permission available, as listed below (hence they will all become ticked).
- Can manage account - Allows the user to edit account settings and see invoices.
- Can send without approval - Allows the user to send campaigns without needing approval (this requires the 'Sender' permission to also be enabled to work).
- Contact exporter - Allows the user to export contacts (this requires the 'Contacts' permission to also be enabled to work).
- Contacts - Allows the user access to the contact section and view emails across the site.
- Edit campaigns - Allows the user to edit campaigns.
- Programs - Allows the user access to the automated programs feature.
- Reporter - Allows the user to view reporting.
- Reporting drill down - sub accounts - Allows the user to drill down into the reports (this requires the 'Reporter' permission to also be enabled to work).
- Sender - Allows the user to send campaigns.
- Template administrator - Allows the user to administer the template library (this requires the 'Edit campaigns' permission to also be enabled to work).
When ready, click on the Save button to update the user's permissions.
Disabling a managed user
If you want to disable a user entirely (which will prevent them logging into the account), then select the Disabled radio button and click Save. The account will be disabled.
To re-enable, simply select the Enabled radio button again and click Save.
You may also find the following article useful, as it focuses on a user's campaign sending permissions: