|Ordering the test|
|Inbox test results|
|Spam filter test results|
The inbox and spam filter test is a charged service, which is provided by our partner, Email on Acid.
Inbox tests allow you to see how your campaign will look in different email clients, and spam filter tests allow you to see whether your campaign would pass or fail various spam filters.
Inbox and spam filter tests work only if you have a contact with the email address of your account holder. We use this email address to generate the results of the test.
- From the 'Test' step of creating an email campaign, click Order test. The current cost of a test is displayed before you complete the order.
- Inbox and spam filter tests can take between 15 and 30 minutes to return results. Therefore, if you don't want to wait for the results, select the option to be notified by email or by text message when the tests are complete.
- To view the number of results that have been returned so far, go to Campaigns > Inbox test results.
- Go to Campaigns > Inbox test results
- Click View next to the name of your campaign. Or, click the link in the notification email that is sent to you (if you selected that option).
- Mouse over a preview image for an email client and click View to see how your campaign will look in that email client.
Where available, you'll have the option to see more than one preview for an email client. Use the options in the header to view the following:
- The campaign with images turned on/off
- The campaign in preview/full screen mode
- For webmail clients, such as Gmail or Outlook.com, you can choose to see the campaign in different browsers
- Go to Campaigns > Inbox test results and click View next to the name of a campaign.
Or, click the link in the notification email that is sent to you (if you selected that option).
- Click the Spam filters tab
The different spam filters are displayed in two sections: 'Business filters' and 'Consumer filters'.
The result for each filter can be 'passed', 'failed', or 'unknown'. If a result is unknown, it means the results for that spam filter are unavailable.
Here's a list of all the spam filters that an email campaign is tested against:
- Google Apps
- Iron Port
- Symantec Cloud
- Symantec Messaging Gateway (formerly Brightmail)
- Apple Mail 10
- Apple Mail 11
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Spam Assassin