|Pausing/cancelling campaigns, and modifying scheduled send times|
|» Things to note when pausing/cancelling campaigns|
The outbox is where sent campaigns sit whilst they're being sent, or if they've been scheduled for sending.
Once all the sends are processed, the campaign moves to the Sent section. If you're only sending a small campaign, it's doubtful as to whether you'll see your campaign on this screen as it will be processed too quickly.
You're able to pause and cancel campaigns in the outbox, as well as modify any scheduled send time.
While a campaign is being processed, you can click on the envelope icon under the Status column to pause or cancel your campaign.
Pausing your campaign will also give you the chance to modify the scheduled send time if the campaign is a scheduled send.
If your campaign has already been paused, then you can click the envelope icon to resume it.
The option to pause, cancel or resume your campaign is also available from the More actions dropdown.
Please be aware:
- Due to the nature of the sending process, it may take a few minutes for the campaign to become fully paused
- The numbers given for emails already sent and emails remaining in the 'Pause or cancel' window are estimates
- Emails already sent can't be recalled
- Any emails already sent will be chargeable
- Paused campaigns will be cancelled if they aren't resumed within seven days of the expected send date