|Finding a contact's last subscription date|
|Manually adding a subscribe date|
For every contact, we store the date of their most recent subscription.
This information can be useful when dealing with contacts individually - for example, if they contact you to find out more about their subscription.
To find the most recent subscription date for a contact:
- Edit the contact by clicking on them (you can read more in Viewing and editing a contact)
- The date of their most recent subscription is displayed when mousing over the 'Status' tile
If a contact unsubscribes and then resubscribes, the date of the resubscribe will be shown.
Please note: For contacts that subscribed prior to 15 October 2014, 'Unknown' will be displayed.
If you wish to manually enter the last subscribed date for a contact (perhaps because it's set to 'Unknown', or if you know the date you have is incorrect), you can:
- Find and edit the contact, and mouse over the 'Status' tile as detailed above
- Click on the date (or 'Unknown' if that's the case), which will open the 'Edit' side panel
- Click on the link under 'Status' to open the 'Last subscribed date' side panel and select a date
- Click Apply