You can change the columns that get displayed in the listed view of your address books.
You can also alter the order in which your address books are sorted, as well set the number of address books that are listed per page.
Steps to change the address books listing display
To change the address books listing display:
- Select Contacts from the navigation bar to list your address books
- Click on Display to the far right
- In the configuration panel that appears, you can make use of the following:
- Sort by - click on this dropdown to change the order your address books are displayed in (ascending or descending by name or modified date)
- Page size - click on this dropdown to change the number of address books you see on a page
- Visible columns - use the checkboxes to select or deselect columns for visibility
- Folders - select or deselect 'Show folders' to show or hide the folder side panel
- When ready, click on the Submit button and the listed view of your address books will change accordingly
You can similarly click on Display to change the view of your 'List contacts' display, plus other lists, within the app.