It may be the case that you want to merge two or more address books into a new single address book.
You can do this easily by using our 'Merge address books' option.
Steps to merge address books
- Select Contacts from the navigation bar to display your address books.
- Use the checkboxes to the left of each address book to select the ones you want to merge.
- Click on More actions and select Merge address books.
- Enter the newly merged address book's name and select whether you'd like to merge the address book suppression lists or to keep the address book suppression lists separate.
When done, click OK. You'll be informed that your merged address book will be ready shortly.
- You'll need to refresh the page to make the new address book appear in your address books list, whilst leaving the originally merged ones still intact.
To find details of which address books were used to create a merged address book, click on the Properties icon to the right of the merged address book. This information is contained in the 'Description' section.