|Steps to merge address books|
|How do I find details about a merged address book?|
It may be the case that you want to merge two or more address books into a new single address book.
You can do this easily by using our 'Merge address books' option.
To merge address books:
- Select Contacts from the navigation bar to display your address books
- Use the checkboxes to the left of each address book to select the ones you want to merge
- Click on More actions and select Merge address books
- Enter the newly merged address book's name, and select whether you'd like to merge the address book suppression lists or keep the address book suppression lists separate
When done, click OK. You'll be informed that your merged address book will be ready shortly.
- You'll need to refresh the page to make the newly merged address book appear in your address books list, whilst leaving the original ones still intact
To find details of whether an address book was created by merging address books, and which address books were merged to do so, click on the Properties icon to the right of the address book. This information is contained in the 'Description' section.