To merge two or more address books into a new single address book, follow these steps:
- Select Contacts from the navigation bar to display your address books.
- Use the checkboxes to the left of each address book to select those to be merged.
- Click on More actions to display the dropdown menu and select Merge address books.
- Enter the merged address book's name and select whether you'd like to merge the address book suppression lists or to keep the address book suppression lists separate.
When done, click OK. You'll be informed your merged address book will be ready shortly.
- You will need to refresh the page to make the new address book appear in your address books list, leaving the old ones intact.
To get details of which address books were used to create the merged address book, click on the Properties icon to the right of the merged address book. This information is contained in the 'Description' section.