dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 2nd September 2015 includes:
- Ability to auto-convert 'classic' campaigns to EasyEditor campaigns, which allows for campaigns to be edited using EasyEditor, and not the older Classic Editor. Note that this is a beta feature.
- Ability to set delays for surveys and forms pop-overs, as well as being able to specify the number of times a pop-over is shown
- Improvements to the landing page builder - templates can now be previewed, ability to preview from 'My landing pages' without needing to edit a landing page, whilst previews now also include any survey or form
- Folder support for 'My building blocks' in EasyEditor
- Ability to give custom HTTP headers to custom channel extensions
- Over 20 bug fixes