Scheduled maintenance and upgrade for dotmailer on 9th July 2014 includes the following upgrades and changes:
New look dotmailer has arrived...
It's here! We're delighted to launch the newly redesigned dotmailer interface!
It's still dotmailer, just better. Check out our blog post on the redesign to learn more about why we've chosen to do this.
Program building for all!
We're also delighted to say that the program builder has officially moved out of its beta testing period and has now been enabled on all accounts. Thank you to every one who has submitted feedback during the beta testing.
Standard, Professional and Express accounts can now have one active program, Enterprise accounts can have up to three active programs. Additional program allowances are available by asking your account manager.
Meanwhile, there have been some further enhancements to the program builder, including:
- Updated design for contacts
- Ability to drag contacts around in a deactivated program
- Updated program node statistics; you can now see contacts moved to and from the node in the panel
We've also upgraded and tweaked several other features including:
- We've corrected a few of the stats in the program contact lists
- The latest translation updates for the application interface have been implemented (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish)
- The performance of the resubscribe utility has been improved
- Campaign links with spaces in their URLs now get our Google Analytics tracking code appended; previously this wasn’t happening
- The API method ReplaceTransactionalDataByKey now validates new data up front before deleting the previous data; previously this wasn’t happening
- The API method GetCampaignContactSummariesSinceDate() in ApiCampaignReportingService.cs now returns records greater than or equal to the date requested, not just greater than it
- Enhancements have been made to the timepicker
- A fix has been implemented to prevent certain instances of 500 page errors happening when clicking on the inbox test results page
- The ability to export invoices wasn’t working; it has now been fixed
- The application’s ability to save large HTML campaigns has been optimised