The scheduled maintenance and upgrade for dotMailer on 20th August 2012 is now complete, and includes:
New drag and drop segments tool
Yes, it's here. Our new segment tool is now available to all users. Using the drag and drop interface, this tool can be used to create segments of your contacts based on:
- The data you store for each contact
- What campaigns they have been sent
- Whether they opened and/or clicked on links in those campaigns
- What address books they are in
See our knowledge base for a guide on creating segments, check out the video tutorial, or log in and start creating your segments.
Each account can have up to 100 segments; you can convert your existing queries to use the new feature, and you can continue to use the existing geographical query tool alongside the new drag and drop tool. The existing segmentation query and behavioural query tools will continue to be offered for approximately four weeks.
Other tweaks and improvements
We've also upgraded and tweaked a several other features including:
- The image manager now plays nicely when viewed through Salesforce
- Some fixes for importing images with the template importer
- Improved the way Google Analytics reports are generated to stop it hanging when there's no data