Today's scheduled maintenance and upgrade is complete, including the following improvements:-
Template Library Upgrade
The template library has had a refreshing facelift; you'll now find all the templates grouped by category, so when creating a campaign it should be simple to find a template to match.
Preference Centre Link
Previously you've had the option of either a link to a preference centre, or to a one-click unsubscribe page; due to popular demand (and because it's a good idea) you can now include links to both in the same campaign. Find out how in our Knowledge Base.
Internationalisation of SMS Verification
To activate a dotMailer account requires (in most cases) verification by SMS; this has now been extended to send texts all around the world.
For Corporate accounts and dotMailer Resellers
The template management area has been upgraded to allow:-
- better management of template tags
- drag and drop ordering of template tags
- drag and drop ordering of campaigns
Other tweaks and improvements
We've also upgraded and tweaked a several other features including:-
- The 'My account' and 'Change password' sections have been redesigned
- The dotMailer Watchdog has been further optimised and will now work much faster
- Loading of campaign thumbnails has been changed and pages will load more efficiently
- Some 'under the bonnet' changes to make way for better support of your local language and date settings
- Some browser compatibility issues were resolved on the Campaign Setup page
- Figures for address book suppressions reported in dotMailer were including those for deleted email addresses; these will be excluded from address book totals (unless re-added to the application)
- Domain name renewals for non-standard top-level domains will now be handled automatically
- Microsite links are now included in overlay reports
- Horizontal scroll bars are now available if you select more columns than can be displayed in the browser window.
- We didn't have a 404 error page for broken links inside dotMailer... well, now we do (Though we hope you never see it)
- The API method ListContactDataLabels would occasionally not list newly created data fields, this has been resolved.