Following the very popular launch of our MS Dynamics Connector (http://www.dotmailer.co.uk/dynamics), we have made the following updates based on recent customer feedback:
- Introduction of split-test campaign sending from CRM (the CRM Send Wizard will collect the split test criteria)
- Restructure of all of the screens to provide an improved layout and make for improved ease of use. An Administration tab has also been added to all forms in line with the other core CRM entities.
- New Email Account -> Email Account Settings feature to support granular synchronisations of each entity being synchronised (e.g. Campaign Statistics, Marketing Lists Data In, Marketing Lists Data Out, etc.). Each can individually set to synchronise at different intervals or manually.
- Enhanced Marketing List -> Email Settings option to allow management of the synchronisation order within each Sync group and to disable automatic syncing of individual lists.
- Introduction of new View Reports and View Campaign Details option (in Email Actions) to enable the direct viewing of native dotMailer reports from within CRM and the ability to jump directly to the relevant campaign in dotMailer.
- Introduced new “Email Campaign Viewer” role to enable Connector clients to provide read-only access to the Email Campaign information (for Sales, etc.). Customers could do this already by modifying existing roles but a new role will provide a more convenient method for this.
- Making non-editable email campaign data read-only to Administrators.
Also note we are expecting the launch of the connector for Dynamics 2011 at the beginning of March.