dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 10 January 2018 includes the following changes:
- We've switched on HTTPS for our links in campaigns. This means the 'view in browser' page, 'unsubscribe' page, and the link re-director now run over a secure connection.
- We now ensure that the 'removed.email' addresses given to contacts when permanently deleted cannot be added to accounts
- It's now possible to delete 'Sent to' rows from the Transactional email tool
- In our SMS functionality, we've added the ability to search SMS contacts for a specific phone number, plus a list of suppressed SMS contacts is now available under 'Contacts'
- We've also made over 40 bugs fixes and performance improvements