dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 2 August 2017 includes the following changes:
- Full retirement of microsites and classic dynamic content
We've now fully retired the microsites tool and classic dynamic content. You will have been receiving communications about this if it affected your account. This has been done because they've been superseded for a while now by our landing pages functionality and EasyEditor's dynamic content building block.
- Duplicate program nodes
Ever found yourself creating a program and wishing you could just duplicate a program node, and everything that's set up in it, with a single click? Now you can! Simply click on the duplicate icon in a node's header and a carbon copy of it will be made immediately.
- When deleting contacts and at least one address book is selected, you can no longer select 'Remove all contacts from account' from the 'More actions' dropdown as it's disabled
- Link groups now order themselves alphabetically when autocompleting in EasyEditor's 'Add a link' window. Plus you can now see more than 200 link groups when creating a link.
- Our BigCommerce connector is now available in BigCommerce’s ‘Apps & Integrations’ section - https://www.bigcommerce.co.uk/apps/dotmailer-email-marketing/
- Over 20 bug fixes and performance improvements