dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 10 May 2017 includes the following changes:
- Microsite-to-landing-page conversion tool is now available
Although released towards the end of last week, this is just a reminder that the microsite-to-landing-page conversion tool is now available in your account if you have both microsites and landing pages.
We've introduced this to help you migrate these ahead of the full retirement of microsites on 2 August 2017 (which is when classic dynamic content will also be fully retired, although we can't offer a converter for this).
You can read more about the conversion process in the support article Converting a microsite to a landing page.
- Product block (beta) improvements
If you're making use of our product block during its current beta phase, then we've introduced some improvements:
- You can now select from different AccountInsight collections to get products from
- You can reorder products within a product block
- You can update the text and its style for a product
- If a product doesn't feature a button link, then the link is added to the product's name
- We've significantly reduced the time it takes for opened/not opened and clicked/not clicked segments to refresh.
- In line with other areas of the app, you're now able to edit a user within Your team > Users by clicking on the user's email address, whilst a program can now be edited in Automation > Programs by clicking on the program's name in a list.
- Asia Pacific (region 3) support is now available for our Dynamics CRM and Salesforce connectors.
- Over 20 bug fixes and performance improvements.