dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 29 March 2017 includes the following changes:
- Support for Australian and Canadian postcodes in geographical queries
We now support Australian and Canadian postcodes (provided they're held against your contacts) when building geographical queries (accessed via Contacts > Geographical queries). This is in addition to our existing support for UK postcodes and US zip codes.
- EasyEditor's 'Button' building block available for landing pages
You can now drag and drop 'Button' building blocks into your landing pages, just as you've been able to do for a while now when editing your campaigns.
- dotmailer for Magento v2.2.0 release
The latest release of dotmailer for Magento 2 is now available - see the dotmailer for Magento v2.2.0 release announcement for more.
- Shopify connector (beta) enhancements
We've introduced two enhancements - 1) the two Shopify customer fields 'Note' and 'Tags' can now be mapped to dotmailer contact data fields, allowing for segmentation, and 2) only 'active' programs are listed when setting up automation for new customers/subscribers and abandoned baskets; programs in any other state are excluded from selection.
- We've fully retired event triggers as of today for those accounts that had still been making use of them, or had made use of them at some point in the past, as stated in the 'Other enhancements' section of 15 February's 17one launch announcement.
- We've removed Insight data usage references to GB, favouring number of records held as a more accurate storage metric instead
- 10 bug fixes and performance improvements.