dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 1 February 2017 includes the following changes:
- Upload landing pages via the drag and drop template uploader
At the beginning of the year, we introduced a new drag and drop canvas for uploading your own templates for campaigns, which made it easy to drag files from anywhere on your computer straight into dotmailer. Well, we're pleased to say you can now do this for landing pages too!
Go to Landing pages > My templates and click on the Upload template button to access the drag and drop uploader. It works in the same way as it does for campaign templates - you can drag in as many files as you like, including zip files, but just need to make sure your files comply with our supported file types.
What's more, the drag and drop template uploader now supports file sizes of up to 15MB (or 50MB for zip files), as opposed to the previous 10MB limit - that's for both campaign and landing page templates.
- Other enhancements
- In Contacts > Contact data fields, you now have two separate tabs for 'Default data fields' and 'My data fields'
- What used to to be called 'Lead scoring'/'Lead score' has now become 'Contact scoring'/'Contact score' throughout the app
- In the segment builder, we've renamed some things to make terms consistent throughout the app; insight data collections have now been renamed 'Insight data' as opposed to 'Transactional data', and 'Transactional filters' have been renamed 'Record filters'.
- Over 20 bug fixes and performance improvements.